10-12 Months Before Your WeddingCongratulations! This is the beginning of a fun adventure, and you are only just getting started. Here are a few things you'll want to start doing.
- Announce your engagement
- Set up a time for parents to meet each other if they haven't already
- Set your wedding budget
- Start delegating wedding tasks, and make notes of who is responsible for different details
- Select your wedding date, location (hint: choose the best wedding venue at the Lake of the Ozarks!), and be sure to reserve both the ceremony and reception site
- Finalize your guest lists
- Consider hiring a wedding planner
6-9 Months Before Your WeddingThe days are getting even shorter leading up to your event, but we know you've got everything under control!
- Choose your photographer, florist, hairstylist, caterer, honeymoon locations, wedding rings, wedding dress, wedding cake and groom's attire.
- Select music for the ceremony and reception, and don't forget to book entertainment
3-5 Months Before Your WeddingCan you hardly stand the wait and anticipation? It's almost here, and there are still some details left to wrap up.
- Select your wedding invitations, and be sure to order them, along with other wedding stationary
- Choose wedding favors and place the orders for them
- Start purchasing decorations for the ceremony and reception
- Reserve necessary transportation (we have a shuttle available, be sure to ask about it when booking your date!)
1-2 Months Before Your WeddingIt's so close you can almost feel it - and we hope you're only feeling the excitement and not the stress.
- Re-confirm the bookings that you have for the photographer, hairstylist, florist, honeymoon, and caterer
- Go to your final dress fitting
- Double check that your suppliers and vendors have all been paid what is necessary
- Send out your invitations
1-2 Weeks Before Your WeddingYou can finally stop counting in months and start counting in weeks! You're almost there, don't stop now!
- Finalize the seating plan
- Pack for your honeymoon
- Treat yourself to a spa day!
- Make sure the arrangements for decorating are finalized, and start preparing for the task
The Wedding Day!The day you've been waiting for is finally here! We can't wait to see how it all comes together and celebrate with you. There are two last things you need to remember, though:
- Eat a healthy breakfast and drink plenty of water. You'll appreciate the energy later!
- Relax, breathe, smile, and have a wonderful time
Have a Dream Wedding at the Lake of the OzarksOur Lake of the Ozarks winery is the perfect place to host your wedding. We provide the option to marry indoors in our banquet center, or outdoors in our gazebo. We can provide a shuttle for your so that you can easily get from your hotel to our venue. We even provide catering as well, so as you can see, we have all of the bases covered, and all you need to do is enjoy your special day. If you're ready to start planning your big day, give us a call at (573) 317-0100.
Come for the wine...Stay for the atmosphere...Remember the view!
Seven Springs is the finest Winery at the Lake of the Ozarks with a full-service facility perfect for outdoor weddings, receptions, rehearsal dinners, corporate events and parties. Call us today to make reservations for your special event!
Seven Springs Winery
846 Winery Hills Estates
Linn Creek, MO 65052